Wednesday August 15th
Jill Chaloner’s beautiful private garden
Near Stisted, Essex
10 am to 4 pm
In Support of Redwings Horse Sanctuary
This is a unique opportunity to paint in this lovely private garden with tuition included.
Garden features include: Tropical Plant Room, Walled Garden, Statues, Monet Style Ornamental Bridge, Lily Pond, Cactus and Succulent Room, and of course many beautiful plants and flowers.
* There is a spacious studio and covered areas so this course will go ahead whatever the weather.
* Paint a garden scene or a botanical plant study as you prefer.
* In order to respect the surroundings we ask you not to bring oils, acrylics or dip pens. You may work in pencil, watercolour, pastels, liner pens or any other combination of dry media or water based paints. Materials are not provided but can be arranged for a small fee, please speak to Michele for further details. We advise you to bring a drawing board for comfort when painting.
* Chairs are provided and a light buffet lunch is included.
* Just 10 places available
* The price is £55 per person, a portion of which is donated to Redwings Horse Sanctuary.
Simply send me an email and I will send you a booking form (there is no obligation at this stage, you may make your decision after reading the form).
My SAA Watercolours Starter Set, with my unique colour mixing guide.
8 x 14 ml tubes of watercolour, storage tin and foolproof colour mixing guide to get you started with confidence!
Signed Limited Edition Giclee Prints of my work are available.
Local Views, Flower Paintings...
and many other beautiful designs!